Junior Savings Account
Looking to make the switch to FSBB?
We have made this step-by-step switch kit to help you make a smooth
transition to FSBB! We are excited to have you join the family and
encourage you to give a us a call at either location if you have questions
at all. Bedias: (936) 395-2141 or Kurten: (979) 589-2407.
An account that compounds interest quarterly.
Requirements and Restrictions
- Must be for the savings of a minor (under age 18) to open the account
- Must have parent or legal guardian as party to account
- No minimum balance is required to open the account
- Account will convert to a Standard Savings Account upon attaining age 18
- During any month, you may not make more than six withdrawals or transfers to another bank account of yours or to a third party by means of a pre-authorized, automatic transfer or telephonic order or instruction, whether initiated by check, draft, debit card, if applicable, or similar order to a third party. This includes online banking account transfers and bill payments. If you exceed the transfer limitations set forth above in any statement period, your account will be subject to closure by the financial institution.
- No service charges apply
- Interest is earned on the account regardless of balance
Is this the account you’re looking for? Click here to fill out and print an application before heading in to one of our locations.