An interest bearing account with limited check writing.
Requirements and Restrictions
- A minimum balance of $1,000.00 required to open the account and avoid a monthly maintenance service charge
- During any month, you may not make more than six withdrawals or transfers to another bank account of yours or to a third party by meas of a pre-authorized, automatic transfer or telephonic order or instruction, whether initiated by check, draft, debit card, if applicable, or similar order to a third part. This includes online banking account transfers and bill payments. If you exceed the transfer limitations set forth above in any statement period, your account will be subject to closure by the financial institution.
- Unlimited deposits and in-person withdrawals, plus up to six withdawals per statement cycle
- Interest is earned regardless of account balance
- Imaged account statements for convenient delivery and record retention
- Complimentary binder for indexed storage of account information
- FREE secure electronic access to account statements
- FREE convenient 24 hour telephonic access to account information
- FREE online banking for management of account funds
- FREE bill payment through First State Bank of Bedias Internet Banking
- Monthly maintenance service charge is waived if the daily minimum balance is met. Otherwise, $12.00 per statement cycle
- A $3.00 per item service charge is imposed for withdrawals in excess of account limitations
- An optional e-mail notification service charge of $1.00 for unlimited number of e-mail notifications of debit card transactions
- Foreign ATM charges apply