Cash Management Services
First State Bank of Bedias offers a complete line of products and services designed to meet your every business needs. Our cash management services are intended to help you plan, organize, and control the flow of funds so that your business operates at the most effective and efficient level possible. Through the use of technology, we can offer you several alternatives that can streamline cumbersome office procedures.
Business Online Banking
To take advantage of FSBB’s Cash Management Services, you must first enroll in Business Online Banking. FSBB’s Business Online Banking is required prior to applying for or enrolling in ACH Origination, Personal Financial Manager, and Merchant Capture. Below you will find the necessary forms to begin the enrollment process for your business.
Business Online Banking connects you to your commercial accounts so you can access the information and services you need, when it is convenient for you. It is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week from any location (home, office, hotel, etc.) with Internet connection. Business Online Banking includes:
Online account statements
- Account transfer
- ACH Origination
- Online Bill pay
- Payroll Processing
- Scheduled Transfers
- Remote deposit processing
- Check inquiry
- Photocopy request
- Check/deposit orders
- Real Time Account & Online Profile Alerts
- Export transactions to QuickBooks or other accounting software
Business Online Banking Forms
or download the complete set of Business Online Banking documents:
- Please print, complete, and sign forms & drop them off at your branch for approval.
Cash Management Services and Solutions include:
Before you may begin the use of ANY Cash Management Services (excluding MoneyDesktop), you must first complete the required eCommercial Security Awareness Training provided by FSBB. The purpose of the training is to educate our customers on safeguarding their online banking transactions in order to prevent theft of funds and identity. To learn more about completing the training please contact a FSBB location. You will then be provided with training instructions and credentials via email.
Online Bill Pay
- Create accounts payable records and initiate payments through Online Banking.
- Check out Online Bill Pay to learn more.
Personal Financial Manager—MoneyDesktop
- Account aggregation
- Expense tracking
- Interactive and visual budges
- History of Spending
- Debt Management
- Transactions between various accounts
- Click here to learn more about MoneyDesktop
TIB provides "on the go" mobile merchants the ability to perform credit card transactions right from your smartphone or iPad. It's a cost effective way to add credit card transaction capabilities and integrates seamlessly into your business so you can focus on growth.
First State Bank of Bedias is a TIB Merchant Services Representative and is ready to assist you as you step into the future and grow your business.
Web-based ACH Origination
- Electronic debits of prearranged payment for deposit and debits through our Online Banking system.
- Direct Deposit payroll for employees
Or download the complete set of ACH Cash Management documents:
- ACH Cash Management Packet - All Documents required for business customers who desire to originate electronic entries via Automated Clearing House (ACH) system.
Make deposits from the office, using a scanner and software provided by the bank. Enjoy increased cash flow and eliminate costs associated with getting deposits to the bank timely. Please contact a bank representative for more information.